Old/Middle Irish literature,
Middle Welsh literature,
Anglo-Saxon/Middle English Language and Literature,
Torture, Violence and Obscenity in Medieval Literature,
Early Biblical Texts,
Codicology, Paleography, Manuscript Transmission,
• Torture and Brutality in Medieval Literature: Negotiations of National Identity (Cambridge: D.S. Brewer, 2012)
• Larissa Tracy and Jeff Massey, eds., Heads Will Roll: Decapitation in the Medieval and Early Modern Imagination (Leiden: Brill, 2012)
• Women of the Gilte Legende: A Selection of Middle English Saints’ Lives. The Library of Medieval Women (London: D.S. Brewer, 2003).
• “The Middle English Life of Saint Dorothy in Trinity College, Dublin MS 319: Origins, parallels, and its relationship to Osbern Bokenham’s Legendys of Hooly Wummen,” Traditio, 62: 259-284 (2007).
• “A Knight of God or the Goddess?: Rethinking Religious Syncretism in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight,” Arthuriana, 17.3: 31-55 (Fall 2007).
• “The Comic Uses of Torture and Violence in the Fabliaux: When Comedy Crosses the Line,” Florilegium 23.2 (2006): 143-68.
• “Torture Narrative: The Imposition of Medieval Method on Early Christian Texts.” Journal of the Early Book Society, vol. 7: 33-50 (New York: Pace University Press, 2004).
• “British Library MS Harley 630: John Lydgate and St Albans.” Journal of the Early Book Society, vol. 3: 36-58 (New York: Pace University Press, 2000).
• 444/544 The Literature of Anglo-Saxon England; May 2009 (proposed) (Study Abroad graduate, honors, and undergraduate course, England)
• 444/544 Irish Literary Culture; May 2008 (Study Abroad undergraduate course, Ireland)
• 431/531 Arthurian Literature; May 2007 (Study Abroad graduate, honors, and undergraduate course, France and the UK)
• 611 Women in Medieval Literature; Fall 2007 (Graduate Seminar)
• 444/544 The Culture of Medieval Violence; Spring 2008
• 421/521 Major Figures in Fiction: Tolkien and his Sources; June-July 2007
• 423/523 Major Figures in Poetry: Chaucer; Spring 2007 (Undergraduate and Graduate Course)
• 490.06 Celtic Mythology; Spring 2007 (Undergraduate Independent Study with two students)
• 490.02 Old/Middle English Language/Literature; Spring 2007, Fall 2006 (Undergraduate Independent Study with five students)
• 444 Literature and Culture (The Culture of Knighthood in Medieval Romance); Spring 2006
• 361 Irish Literature; Fall 2006