Deadline: 27 February 2015
Applications for Visiting Research Fellowships (call 3) are now being accepted. Candidates, whether in established academic posts or not, should at least hold a doctorate at the time of application. All applications must be based strongly on the Special Collections of the University of Manchester Library.
Applications are especially welcome in the areas of:
- Revolutions in Print
- as well as those that have the potential to result in high-profile publications
The deadline for applications for Call 3 is 27 February 2015.
Applications for a Visiting Fellowship should include:
- a research proposal, which includes vision and methodology
- an outline of the sources to be researched and consulted during the project
- a curriculum vitae
- a list of relevant publications
- two academic references, who will be contacted should your application be shortlisted
Fellowships can be taken up at a mutually agreed time within 2015. Consideration will be given to exceptional candidates undertaking their fellowship at a future time.
The allocation of a grant will take place after the assessment of an application form by the Steering Group of the Institute, which is advised by curators and experts from the relevant academic schools.
Further details and how to apply can be found at: http://www.jrri.manchester.ac.uk/opportunities/visiting-research-fellowships/. We will get back to you with a decision by 30 April 2015.