Deadline: 28 June 2016.
University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS) is looking for a Lecturer English Literature until 1500 (0,5 fte) Vacancy number: 16-190.
• Teaching courses in the field of English literature up to 1500 within the BA English Language and Culture (day and evening classes);
• Supervising BA theses in the field of English literature up to 1500;
• Contributing to other activities within LUCAS in the field of medieval studies;
• Contributing to administrative and management tasks within LUCAS;
• The appointment is from 1 August 2016 to 1 August 2019.
• Thorough knowledge of English literature up to 1500;
• Experience in teaching at all undergraduate levels. Information about the BA programme English Language and Culture for the academic year 20162017 may be found at:https://studiegids.leidenuniv.nl/en/studies/show/4319/engelse_taal_en_cultuur;
• Excellent teaching skills (demonstrated by teaching evaluations, Basic Teaching Qualification, and the like);
• Preferably some administrative experience;
• The candidate must have a near-native speaker level of English (equivalent to the C2 level of English within the Common European Framework of Reference).
For more details and application procedures see: http://werkenbij.leidenuniv.nl/vacatures/wetenschappelijke-functies/16-190-vacatures-vacancies-universiteit-leiden-university-docent-engelse-literatuur-tot-1500-lecturer-english-literature-until-1500-.html