I Virtual Medieval Studies Conference
The first edition of the Virtual Medieval Studies Conference is a pilot proposal that aims to bring together students of PhD who have an ongoing or newly presented research on some subject framed in the Middle Ages. The objective of this meeting will be to present research advances to exchange experiences from a mainly methodological approach. Each communicator will have a maximum time of 15 minutes to present their projects in addition to participating as a commentator of another participant’s work.
The I Virtual Medieval Studies Conference is open to PhD students from any university whose studies are conducted from one or more of the following disciplines: Archaeology, Philosophy, Philology, History, Historiography, History of Art, Literature and related. While the proposal for this event is mainly methodological, interested parties must submit a summary (maximum 3000 characters) considering the main elements of the research project, namely:
2) Objective of the research
3) Analysed and/or used Sources
1)Those interested in participating must register and submit their summary in the form available at: https://forms.gle/5mx8ooV7XP2ZtEcA7 opened by October 15, 2020.
2) The participations may be held in Spanish, Catalan and English.
3) The event prioritizes Doctoral projects, but also considers the participation of Masters’ degree projects in the process of conclusion or recently presented.
4) If accepted, it shall be notified on October 25, date on which the final programme and summaries will be published.
5) Certificates of participation will be issued to communicators.